General Rules for Dam Jam
- Only camping attendees with their own festival wristband are allowed to enter into the camping lots.
- No glass containers, weapons, illegal drug paraphernalia or drugs allowed.
- No dogs or any other type of animal will be allowed.
- No ground fires or open fires (Contained fires are allowed- they must be above ground in approved grills, smokers, etc. Do not leave fires unattended and do not dump hot coals on the ground or in trash barrels).
- No all-terrain vehicles, golf carts or motorized two-wheel bikes.
- No candles, fireworks or any types of explosives.
- Vending will only be allowed by registered vendors in the designated vending areas.
- Please do not set up your tent in the roadways.
- Please place all trash in the nearest trash bin, no littering.
NO ILLICIT DRUGS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY AT THIS EVENT.
Anyone caught consuming or selling drugs will be kicked out and/or subject to arrest. Seriously folks, this has been a problem with all music festivals across the country and has been hurting the music scene as a whole. The DAM JAM & BAGNELL DAM CAMPGROUND have been kind enough to hire some great bands to draw and entertain a large group of people. Please respect their property and security team and don’t sell drugs or consume drugs at this event. Remember — it’s all about the music.